Workstations & Workbenches
Work Benches for any purpose
Our general purpose work benches are of a modular design allowing for complete flexibility in layout.
- Welded tubular steel leg frames and worktop supports, adjustable levelling feet, choice of sizes and work surface materials all come as standard.
- Static control options are available for assembly and test areas where the control of static electricity is essential, along with chairs with conductive upholstery, conductive floor mats with earth ground connection and earth bonding kits.
- Mobile and fixed cupboards and drawers can be supplied in a range of colours, lockable for safe and secure storage of tools and equipment.
- A range of other accessories such as fluorescent lighting, shelves, tool rails, drawers and cupboards can also be supplied.
- An extension bench is available to provide a larger straight working area or an L-shape.
Height adjustable work benches are ideal to meet the demand from industry to provide an ergonomic working environment – not only to meet the needs of individuals of different height but also for the performance of specific tasks. Easily adjustable by the operator with all the features and advantages of our general purpose range these products provide ultimate flexibility
Also available from Greenoaks Ltd are heavy duty steel work and storage benches. These are again modular in design to allow the user to select the best combination of worktop, cupboard, drawer, shelf and lighting combinations to suit their environment.
And if for your application only timber will do, we can supply a heavy duty timber work bench in a choice of nine different sizes, also with a range of accessories.
Our low cost, height adjustable work stations are ideal for lighter duty applications, such as light assembly or packing, and where the operator may perform some tasks seated and some standing. A simple crank handle allows the operator to instantly adjust the height of the work station, even when it is positioned against a wall, with millimetre accuracy, and a choice of five popular depth and width combinations allows you to choose the right size for your application.
If storage facilities are important for the work station, then the Euroslide range is ideal. Available with a choice of drawer depths and widths, or cupboards, this range is ideal for use as individual work centre or together to form complete schemes for production and assembly areas.
Work Benches and Work Stations from Greenoaks Ltd
Call us today on 0161 775 7178 to discuss your requirements or request our extensive product catalogue.
Click here to order our latest catalogue showcasing all our products at unbeatable prices!
or call us now on:
0161 775 0956
Greenoaks Ltd are the North West's NO1 supplier for workbenches and workstations supplying Manchester, Liverpool, Stockport, Leeds, and Stoke.