Mezzanine Floor Installations
Custom designed by Greenoaks Ltd to suit your application with components pre fabricated to ensure minimum disruption during installation, a mezzanine floor can include access options for conveyors and machine services as well as for personnel and equipment.
Different types of Mezzanine Floor Installations
Mezzanine floors can be designed for a number of different uses, for example:
- Production space. To hold production machinery, so you can increase your production capacity without extending or moving.
- Storage. A mezzanine floor can be fitted out with aisles of shelving to provide additional storage space.
- Office accommodation. Clever design allows for single storey or two-tier office accommodation.
Single & Multi Tier
A mezzanine floor can be produced as a single- or multi-tier installation providing the ultimate in space customisation capabilities.
Mezzanine Floor Components
All the components required are produced in our purpose built factory to the highest quality standards. State-of-the-art design and engineering facilities result in mezzanine floors that bolt together simply and accurately on site, for quick and easy installation. Our product development team is also involved in a continuous improvement program, generating new ideas and constantly monitoring product quality and production schedules to ensure that our products continue to meet the needs of our customers in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Handrails, ladders, staircases, up & over gates and one of a choice of flooring materials may also be required; all are provided as part of the package and installed by our trained staff.
Mezzanine Floor Installation
In addition to manufacture and supply of the components, Greenoaks Ltd provides a full installation service. Our “standard” service includes:
- Site survey carried out by one of our highly experienced engineers
- Detailed structural drawings and calculations
- Full building regulations application with fast decision
- All surveys, drawings and calculations included within the price
- Designed, manufactured and installed in-house
- Delivery and installation arrangements are scheduled to suit your needs
- Fast, tidy and efficient installation
- All mezzanine floors conform to the relevant design, manufacturing and health & safety requirements.
Cost Effective Space Solutions
Not only is the installation of a mezzanine floor more cost effective than moving premises or building an extension, most are classified as capital equipment by HM Revenue & Customs, so businesses can gain the appropriate tax advantages. Most can also be relocated.
Space Solutions from Greenoaks Ltd
If you think a mezzanine floor might solve your space problems, call us today on 0161 775 7178.
Click here to order our latest catalogue showcasing all our products at unbeatable prices!
or call us now on:
0161 775 0956
Greenoaks Ltd are the North West's NO1 provider of mezzanine flooring installation and mezzanine floor design supplying Manchester, Liverpool, Stockport, Leeds, and Stoke.